Wednesday, January 16, 2008

organophosphofructolactohorseshitarian



I am so tired of this nonsense. Take this pill... eat this thing... here's a vitamin that's supposed to cure brain cancer... become an organophosphofructolactohorseshitarian... Hear ye Hear ye. From now on the only things that are going to enter my body are alcohol, chocolate, and perhaps water as I see fit. That is the Davis Diet. So says I.

A thousand points for anybody that can show me an equilateral triangle who's inside vertices are 120 degrees each. AKA they add up to 360, not 180 as one might expect. See if you can wrap your mind around that one.

Then again... Colorado College looks good this year. Eh? Eh? Anybody? Hellooooo.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just put the triangle on a sphere, with the lines following the curvature, the angles will be your 120 degrees.



-Jon

Mike said...

Oh heeeeyell yeah! I didn't think anybody would get that! You know how long I spent trying to figure out how to do that? Way to go bro.

Unknown said...

CC hockey is looking good! I had no idea! And everyone here is yammering on about Michigan...sheesh, what do they know?

How's it going, Mikey? Keep eating chocolate :)

-Laura