Sunday, May 4, 2008

6502 items

I have 6502 items... yes 20.6 endless days of music on my computer that I haven't even opened yet! That's unbelievable. Given that everyday I sit at my computer and EVERYDAY listen to several songs... I should be more than a quarter of the way through them.

Probably a reasonable question from you is... what the heck am I doing with so many songs that I haven't listened to. "Handling the problem" you say "is as easy as pressing the '=' button. It's just to the right one step." You've always been kindof strange like that. I continuously listen to the unlistened to music because it's in unlistened to music that you find the greatest surprises. Erin McKeowen, Feist, Nancy Sinatra... all of these I found because I left them in the unlistened to music.

The potential is there. All that I have to do is look. "The Left Banke," here I come.

m

No comments: