Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Starting off on a new foot!

So I've finished with the chemo and radiation... which is daaaamn good! It's already one day past and I feel spectacular. I still have a little headache which comes and goes and I'm still a little tired... but all of that is quickly fading.

I spoke with the neurologist today and he reaffirmed that I'm clear to drive and (on alternative times ha!) drink. So pretty much med school is back on!! I'll just be shadowing classes until I pick up where I left off last year. All of you who are out there wondering... I should be back on April 2.

In the interim, I'll be heading out to West "by god" Virginia for a little relaxation and belated spring break. In the middle of that, I'll be going down to Houston to take part in a little fundraiser for brain cancer folks as well as a chat with some folks at MD Anderson who have some clinical trials.

Anyhow... that's the update! Take it easy!