Friday, June 1, 2007

From Seattle to West Virginia...

I suppose "tomorrow" didn't work out so well... sorry!

Anyhow, my cruise out to Seattle was very cool. Katie (my sister) and I ate at this Paco's or Potato's or Peso's (I can't quite remember) three times in two days! Why'd we do that? They had these breakfast and dinner happy hours that you just couldn't beat! We had crab benedict for breakfast for only $6. Holy crap and I love breakfast.

Speaking of food... we also ate at this Greek place that was also amazing. Apparently they're open whenever they feel like it and fortunately they were open when we were there. With my sister's friends we drank two bottles of wine and downed countless appetizers. It was great fun!

Finally on the menu (can you tell a theme?) was some of the salmon from the fish market. Copper River salmon was some of the finest I've ever tasted... fresh from the river and into our mouths! It was so delicious I decided to take some back to West Virginia. Yummm.... Maybe I can order some to take back to Chicago.

Anyhow... zip! I drove all the way back to West Virginia. That was pretty aweful because all I did was drive, then drive, then drive some more. When I got tired of driving, I still drove some more. Four full days of driving on interstates... but 2600 + miles later I arrived in West Virginia.

West Virginia will have to wait to a later date. Hahaha... maybe tomorrow!

For those of you who want to know about my GBM... no news is good news! I still haven't changed in form or function. That's as good as I can be!

Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, looking forward to seeing you a week from today :)

Mike said...

Yeah you're getting married!!! I can't wait!