Saturday, September 8, 2007

If you've been counting...

If you've been counting, it's been a solid two months since my last MRI. That's the first time I've gone two months without one since I quit radiation a while back. Given, I chose the new way of doing it and I asked for it, but it just made this picture yesterday that much more nerve racking...

The tumor did, however, shrink!!! I'm so happy. I dunno how I'm supposed to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers but I do. I do. I do. I do.

Much Love...

Michael

PS... Trivia: who had a GBM, composed along with his lyricist brother, and had his music covered by Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby, John Coltrane, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, Judy Garland, Julie Andrews, Barbra Streisand, Marni Nixon, Natalie Cole, Nina Simone, John Fahey, and Sting. He'da loved the summertime, when the livin' is easy.

PPS... by popular demand... This is a home video I made for my cousin in Actual Virginia (not West Virginia).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gershwin :)

Glad to hear the tumor got smaller!

Mike said...

ahhh... but which one??

Anonymous said...

George. I did a report on him in middle school music class :)

Mike said...

Good Job! See? who'da thought we'd learn something in middle school. Plus your dad is a heck of a pianist... I'd think he had some influence on you.

Evan P said...

Cool video, dude! Watched the whole thing. Not exactly sure why, though...I know where you go to school already.